Stay in Touch
There are a few ways you can stay connected to the department and university:
- Provide updated contact information and share your news with us on this form.
- Connect with other Northwestern Economics alumni by joining our LinkedIn group.
- Join Our Northwestern, an exclusive space where our vibrant community of alumni, students, and faculty come together. Through Our Northwestern, you’ll be able to find friends through the alumni directory, make professional and social connections within the NU network and engage in interesting discussions on Northwestern topics and beyond.
Read our annual Economics at Northwestern newsletter covering news, events and publications.
Make a Gift
The continued interest and generosity of our alumni is a key element that helps us maintain and improve one of the premier graduate economics programs in the world. Your assistance plays a crucial role in helping our current crop of graduate students - your successors - achieve their full potential as researchers and teachers. We hope that you will help us preserve and extend the important tradition of which you are a part, and want to remind you that gifts specifically earmarked for the Economics department come directly to us, and will be used wholly for the benefit of our students, and to strengthen our program.
Since the online giving site is University-wide, we ask that you remember to designate your gift to the Department of Economics. As always, our greatest need is our Annual Fund. Annual Fund gifts are discretionary, so that the Chair of the Department can direct your contribution to our most pressing concerns and items where no other funds are available to use.
1) You can submit an online gift by visiting the Alumni Relations and Development giving page and entering Department of Economics in the "Other" designation field.
2) You can phone in your gift by calling (800) 222-5603. Please be sure to mention that you would like your gift designated to Economics.
3) You can mail your gift to Economics.
Please send your contribution made out to Northwestern University Department of Economics to:
Department of Economics
2001 Sheridan Road
Evanston, IL 60208